- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Your Exam, Step 7: Recommendations for Your Specific Needs
After all your data has been collected and the tests are complete, Dr. Silverblatt will prescribe an individual treatment plan for you or advise you if further specialized testing is needed. Recommendations can be varied and always depend on the specific needs you may have.
Dr. Silverblatt's recommendations and prescriptions often include one or more of the following:
* Eyeglasses or Contact Lenses
* Sunglasses for Sport, Fishing, Golf and more!
* Medications (for Pink Eye, Glaucoma, Dry Eye, Allergies)
* Medications (for Eyelash growth)
* Eye & Eyelid Hygiene
* Nutritional Supplements
* Treatment of any foreign substance in your eyes
* Removal of irritating eyelashes
* Special Testing & Treamtents for Macular Degeneration
* Special Testing & Treatments for Glaucoma
* Surgical Referrals (Cataracts, Glaucoma, LASIK, Lid problems)
* Referrals to your Primary Physician (for Systemic Problems)
* Coordination of Care and Post Surgical Visits
* Scheduling a Follow Up Visit or Visits